The schedule for my upcoming Stateside trip is packed and I’m looking forward to all the great opportunities! The topic of each speaking event will be one of several aspects of health and human trafficking. Not every presentation will be identical as I tailor each one according to my audience.
Between the speaking events I’ll be meeting with donors and partners (and friends!) in various places. If you would like more details on any of the activities or locations listed, please let me know. I’d love to be in touch with you or even meet you at one of the events.
- Oct 16 arrive in Ft Wayne, IN (my home town)
- Oct 18 Key Conference in Charleston, SC
- Oct 22 Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- Oct 23 Pediatric Grand Rounds at Riley Hospital for Children, Indiana University School of Medicine (my Alma mater), Indianapolis
- Oct 24 Community Health Network, Indianapolis
- Oct 27 Open House gathering in Fort Wayne
- Nov 1-4 staff retreat
- Nov 5-6 Nashville, TN
- Nov 7-9 Global Missions Health Conference, Louisville, KY
- Nov 9-10 Board Meeting W. Lafayette, IN
- Nov 11-15 Grand Rapids, MI (13 Nov Open House gathering TBA)
- Nov 19 back to Chiang Mai